Graduate Student Funding
CORS funds graduate students attending CORS annual meetings, using funds from SSHRC, when available. This funding is subject to availability and the following eligibility criteria:
- Student is a member of CORS
- Student is enrolled in a graduate program in a field related to operational research
- Student is studying at a Canadian university, or student is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident studying abroad
- Student must attend the conference and present their registration receipt to receive any funding
The following criteria will be used to determine the amount awarded to each eligible applicant:
- If the applicant is presenting a paper at the conference.
- Travel cost from student's home city to the conference.
Applicants fill out the online application form.
Fill out the expense reimbursement form, and bring the form and your receipts to the 2018 CORS Conference registration desk.
Applications must be received by March 31, 2018 to receive full consideration. Applicants who meet this deadline will be notified at least one month before the conference date whether their application was successful.
For further information, contact:
CORS Education Chair